THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Keoni obtains information about you when you use our Services. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use all or part of our Services.1. Information You Voluntarily Provide to Us Keoni collects information directly from you in a variety ways including:
- The account registration process and the administration of your account;
- Receiving the questions, communications, or feedback you submit to us via email or online forms;
- Your participation in research and surveys; and
- Requests you submit for customer support and technical assistance, including through online chat functions, message, and text messages.
Keoni collects the following types of information directly from you:
- Name, mailing address, telephone number and email address;
- Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, bank account and routing numbers, and identity verification information that is collected though our payment processors on our behalf;
- Log-in credentials;
- Information about purchases or other transactions with Keoni;
- Information about your customer service and maintenance interactions with us;
- User-generated content you post in public online forums on our Services; and
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with you use of the Services.
- keep track of the number of return visits to this Website;
- accumulate and report aggregate, statistical information on Website usage;
- deliver specific content to you based on your interests or past viewing history; and
- save your password for ease of access to the Website.
You can disable cookies, although the Website may not function properly for you. Your browser preferences can be modified to accept or reject all cookies, or request a notification when a cookie is set. You may read more about cookies at http://cookiecentral.com. In order to use all of the features and functionality of Keoni’s Website, you need to accept cookies.Web Beacons. A web beacon, sometimes called a tracking pixels, is a programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page, but can also be used to transfer your unique user identification to a database and associate you with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows Keoni and our third-party service providers to track certain websites you visit. Web beacons are used to track online behavioral habits for marketing purposes to determine products or services you may be interested in. In addition to using web beacons on web pages, we also use web beacons in email messages sent to individuals listed in Keoni’s database.Other Online Tools. Keoni may also use a web server log or an SDK. A webserver log is a file where website activity is stored. An SDK is a set of tools and/or code that we embed in our software to allow third parties to collect information about how people interact with our Services.As we continue to develop the Website and our Services, Keoni may implement additional methods to gather information about the Keoni community.3. Information We Collect From Social Media and other Content PlatformsKeoni maintains a presence on a variety of social media platforms. When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media platforms, we may collect some information about you. This information includes your name, email address, any comments or content you post that is relevant to Keoni. We also collect your information if you sign up for a promotion and submit information to us through one of our social media accounts.Keoni also maintains several blogs as a part of its Services. When you comment or post content to any of our blogs, we will collect your name and email address.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
DATA ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
The Website and email messages that you receive from Keoni may sometimes contain hypertext links to the websites of third parties. Keoni is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. Linked websites may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Keoni does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products or services available on such third-party websites. The inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
We will implement reasonable and appropriate security procedures consistent with prevailing industry standards to protect data from unauthorized access by physical and electronic intrusion. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of data storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information by following generally accepted industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or archive at this Website.
SUBMITTING INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
DATA PRIVACY AND PROTECTION LAWS: THE CCPA AND GDPR
Federal law imposes special restrictions and obligations on commercial website operators who direct their operations toward, and collect and use information from children under the age of 13. We take those age-related requirements very seriously, and, consistent with them, do not intend for our Website or Services to be used by children under the age of 18, and certainly not by anyone under the age of 13. Moreover, we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If we become aware that anyone under the age of 18 has submitted personal information to us via our Website or Services, we will delete that information and not use it for any purpose whatsoever. We encourage parents and legal guardians to talk with their children about the potential risks of providing personal information over the Internet.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Why ChooseOur focus is always on YOU! When we founded Keoni, we set out to create a simple line of CBD for the people by the people! The foundation of our CBD process is understanding that certain aspects can never waiver. That’s why every Keoni product is:
- Made with 100% organically grown CBD
- 3rd party tested to ensure purity and quality
- Formulated for unrivaled value and effect
- Ready to help you take on the world!